Page Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Page and want to take your pet along? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 11 hotels that accept pets. Review these popular Page hotels and accommodation types that are well-liked by guests with pets:
- Quality Inn at Lake Powell is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with free WiFi and in-room balconies. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's clean guestrooms and location.
- Pets are welcome at Knights Inn Page AZ. This hotel offers free WiFi and flat-screen TVs.
- Pets can join their owners at Super 8 by Wyndham Page/Lake Powell. This hotel provides guests with an outdoor pool and a fitness centre. Customers enjoy this 2-star hotel's clean guestrooms and central location.
Planning your trip to Page
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 19°F, while night-time temperatures stay around -3°F
- April to June: the average is 35°F during the day and 5°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 36°F during the day and 12°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 25°F as the daytime average and -3°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Page is 150 mm
Exploring Page with your pet
Known for its riverfront, Page has lots to offer visitors, including its hiking trails and natural beauty. See the local sights and visit Powell Museum and Lake Powell National Golf Course. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Golliard Park and Navajo Village.