Guests are sure to enjoy the shopping, cafes and restaurants in Paddington. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts visitors with its gardens and bars.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- February is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas July is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.), 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Paddington
- Popular cultural attractions include Sherman Contemporary Art Foundation, Wagner Art Gallery, and Australian Galleries
- Families come for attractions such as Fox Studio Australia, Wildlife Sydney, and SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
- Notable landmarks include Juniper Hall, Neild Avenue Maze, and Victoria Barracks
- The natural setting of the gardens is picturesque, and Bondi Beach is worth a visit
- Shopping is a highlight of the area, so enjoy some retail therapy at Paddington Markets, The Intersection and World Square Shopping Centre
Staying in Paddington
You may enjoy a stay at Arts Hotel for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
Arts Hotel, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3.8 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Paddington
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 26°C and the nighttime average to be 16°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September averages 20°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 25°C during the day and 12°C at night
- About 1191 millimetres of rain falls on Paddington each year