Get an overview of this hotelRomantic hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated on a river, this romantic hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Henley Bridge and Leander Club. River and Rowing Museum is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) away.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and valet parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, 24-hour room service, conference rooms, and concierge services are onsite.
All 43 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and plasma TVs with digital channels. Guests will also find minibars, Egyptian cotton sheets, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel du Vin & Bistro Henley-on-Thames
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 2066 square feet (192 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Hotel du Vin & Bistro Henley-on-Thames is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 192
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 2066
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 3
- Total number of rooms - 43
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces), Offsite parking reservations required
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Plasma TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Bistro du Vin - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 20 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per stay
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 15 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20 per night
- Hotel Vin & Bistro Henley-on-Thames
- Vin Bistro Henley-on-Thames
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.