- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Free WiFi
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Apartment, Multiple Beds
- Max people: 8Max adults: 8Max children: 7
3 Double Beds and 1 King Bed
16 square metres m2 individually decorated room with a decking/patio
Layout – 4 bedrooms, living room and sitting area
Entertainment – 42-inch Smart TV with digital channels, Netflix, DVD player
Food & Drink – Kitchen with fridge, hob, oven and microwaveSleep – Memory foam bed and Egyptian cotton linen
Bathroom – Private bathroom, bathrobes and a shower/bathtub combination with a rainfall showerhead
Practical – Iron/ironing board, laptop workspace and laundry detergent
Comfort – Heating
Need to know – Housekeeping on request
Room/bed type depends on availability at check-in
About this area
Cherwell Gates is located in Oxford. O2 Academy (Oxford) and New Theatre Oxford are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Bridge of Sighs and Bodleian Library. Waterperry Gardens and Island Farm Donkey Sanctuary are also worth visiting.Visit our Oxford travel guide
- Magdalen College - 7 min walk
- O2 Academy (Oxford) - 9 min walk
- Radcliffe Camera - 12 min walk
- Bridge of Sighs - 13 min walk
- Christ Church College - 17 min walk
- Oxford Station - 10 min drive
- Oxford (OXF) - 14 min drive
- La Cucina - 1 min walk
- SeaSalt - 1 min walk
- Pink Giraffe - 1 min walk
- Subway - 1 min walk
- Qumins - 1 min walk
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Egyptian cotton sheets
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Memory foam mattress
- Premium bedding
- Free toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower/bathtub combination
- 42-inch smart TV
- Digital channels
- DVD player
- Streaming services
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Electric kettle
- Paper towels
- Deck or patio
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Iron/ironing board
- Laptop-friendly workspace
- Laundry detergent
- Separate living room
- Separate sitting area
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 20 per day
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen fee: GBP 35 per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.