Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly hotel with free breakfast and business center
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Georgian College Owen Sound Campus, Harry Lumley Bayshore Community Centre, and Central Westside United Church. Billy Bishop Museum and Owen Sound Marine-Rail Museum are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a business center, a meeting room, and a TV in a common area. Free continental breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include RV/bus/truck parking.
All 65 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, free weekday newspapers, and free local calls.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Travelodge Owen Sound
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This hotel offers access to a business center and a meeting room. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a television in a common area and RV/bus/truck parking. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Travelodge Owen Sound is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 65
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 9 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 20 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: CAD 20.00
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Owen Sound Travelodge
- Travelodge Hotel Owen Sound
- Travelodge Owen Sound
- Owen Sound Travel Lodge
- Travel Lodge Owen Sound
- Travelodge Owen Sound Hotel Owen Sound
- Travelodge Owen Sound Ontario
- Travelodge Owen Sound Hotel
We should mention
Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.