Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Ottawa hotel in Downtown Ottawa, walk to Supreme Court of Canada
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown Ottawa, this eco-friendly hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Library and Archives Canada, Parliament Hill, and Byward Market Square. Royal Canadian Mint and Rideau Canal are also within 3 mi (5 km).
A restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, a business center, and a meeting room.
All 176 rooms offer comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, plus free WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. Room service, coffee makers, and free weekday newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Radisson Ottawa Parliament Hill
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center and a meeting room.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Event facilities measure 0 square feet (0 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Radisson Ottawa Parliament Hill is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1983
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 0
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 0
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 176
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 11
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Radisson Ottawa Parliament Hill has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 16.95 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25.00 per pet, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- Up to 50 lb
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 7 and CAD 12 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 25 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 25.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 16.95 per day
- Ottawa Radisson
- Ottawa Radisson Parliament Hill
- Radisson Ottawa
- Radisson Ottawa Parliament
- Radisson Ottawa Parliament Hill
- Radisson Parliament Hill
- Radisson Parliament Hill Hotel
- Radisson Parliament Hill Ottawa
- Radisson Parliament Ottawa
- Radisson Ottawa Parliament Hill Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.