- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Keikoku Bettei Mochinoki
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
<BLISS> Luxury Twin Room, River View, Ground Floor, with Jacuzzi
<FELICE> Luxury Twin Room, River View, Ground Floor, with Jacuzzi
Japanese Style Room, River View, Ground Floor, with Terrace for 7 Guests
Japanese Style Room, Separate Sitting Area, River View, 2FL, for 9 Guests
Twin Room, Garden / Entrance View, Western Style, 2FL
Japanese Style Room, River View, 2FL, for 7 Guests
Japanese Style Room, Garden /Mountain View, 2FL, for 4 Guests
Japanese Style Room, Garden /Mountain View, 2FL, for 3 Guests
About this area
Keikoku Bettei Mochinoki is located in Otaki. Chiba Natural History Museum and Institute Otaki Castle Branch and Katsuura Tracking and Communication Station Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Rikkoku-ji Temple and Horaiji Kannon Temple. Kamogawa Sea World and Herb Island Vegetable Garden are also worth visiting.Visit our Otaki travel guide
- Rikkoku-ji Temple - 3 min drive
- Oak Village Golf Club - 12 min drive
- Kazusa Auto-Camp Site - 16 min drive
- The Country Club Japan - 18 min drive
- Katsuura Tokyu Golf Course - 21 min drive
- Chiba Kazusa-Nakano Station - 4 min drive
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 46 min drive
About this property
Keikoku Bettei Mochinoki
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM. <br />
- Train station shuttle service is available on request from 3:00 PM to 6:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 5 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Keikoku Bettei Mochinoki Otaki
- Keikoku Bettei Mochinoki Ryokan
- Keikoku Bettei Mochinoki Ryokan Otaki
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities