History buffs will enjoy a visit to Ostheim, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the monuments and museums.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.), 77 mi (124 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Ostheim
- Known for its museums, whereas Museum of Organ Construction, Franconian Open Air Museum Fladungen, and Kloster Maria Bildhausen are some local cultural sights
- Its historic sites and monuments are notable, and landmarks include Kirchenburg Ostheim, Castle Ruin Lichtenburg, and Aussichtsturm Rother Kuppe
Staying in Ostheim
You may appreciate Landhotel Thüringer Hof for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
Landhotel Thüringer Hof, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Ostheim
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 22°C, while the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 25°C with night-time averages of 6°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and nighttime averages of 0°C
- About 510 millimetres of rain falls on Ostheim each year