Visitors will appreciate the restaurants, coffeehouses, and shopping in Ostheim. Visitors who journey to this welcoming and walkable, countryside city can discover its monuments, bars, and wineries.
- There are 2 Ostheim hotels
- October is the most expensive month to travel here, while February tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Freiburg (QFB-Freiburg Train Station), 24.3 mi (39.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Ostheim
- Wine tasting, ice skating, and going on safari are top activities, while sights to visit include Jean Sipp Winery, Andre Stentz Winery, and Wolfberger Winery
- Popular family attractions include Little Venice and Cigoland
- Its historic sites and monuments are notable and landmarks to visit include House of the Heads, Chateau du Haut-Koenigsbourg, and Hohlandsbourg Castle
- The countryside and glaciers provide a picturesque setting and Centre de Reintroduction des Cigognes et des Loutres is one place worth a visit
Getting around Ostheim
Ostheim has plenty of options for transportation. To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Ostheim Station.
Staying in Ostheim
Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like these highly rated smaller hotels or specialty properties:
- Hotel Chez Felix, averaging GBP 70.96/night
- Au Nid de Cigognes, averaging GBP 93.77/night
Hotel Chez Felix, a 3-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Ostheim
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the nighttime average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July through September averages 26°C during the day and 9°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 0°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Ostheim is 28 millimetres