- Telenor Arena
- 8 min drive
- Norwegian Museum of Cultural History
- 12 min drive
- Viking Ship Museum
- 13 min drive
- Oslo (OSL-Gardermoen)
- 50 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Baerum, Thon Hotel Oslofjord is in the city centre. Oslo Opera House and Norwegian Museum of Cultural History are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Aker Brygge. Oslo Reptile Park and Lower Hajum Farm are also worth visiting.
- Telenor Arena - 8 min drive
- Norwegian Museum of Cultural History - 12 min drive
- Viking Ship Museum - 13 min drive
- Kon Tiki Museum - 14 min drive
- Fram Museum - 14 min drive
- Lilleaker Light Rail Station - 9 min drive
- Baerum Sandvika Station - 11 min walk
- Oslo (OSL-Gardermoen) - 50 min drive
- Where to eat
- Restaurant Claude Monet – Brasserie with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare on selected days.
About this property
Thon Hotel Oslofjord
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Convinient way to see Oslo
The hotel was clean, service was really good . The breakfast had a varied and well executed selection catering for all dietary requirements. Another plus being its really near the train station which will connect you to the city centre.