Book your room at Best Western Karl Johan Hotell
Get an overview of this hotelHistoric hotel in central Oslo
Collect 400 points
Offer eligible for stays completed between 1 July 2016 and 30 September 2016. Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip. *Offers may apply.*Offers may apply
In city centre
Centrally located five-story hotel set in a late 18th-century building on Oslo's main parade street, Karl Johan.
Guests start the day with a complimentary breakfast; those on business can make use of 4 modern meeting rooms.
All 114 Best Western Karl Johan Hotel guestrooms are all equipped with minibars and wireless Internet access.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Best Western Karl Johan HotellKarl Johans Gate 33 Oslo 0162
The Best Western Karl Johan Hotel has 4 modern meeting rooms with business lounge and a capacity of 56 persons in one room. Parking is available nearby.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 114
- Number of floors - 5
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free breakfast
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 4
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 60
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Year Built 1899
- Conference space size (feet) - 646
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Guests of the Best Western Karl Johan Hotel enjoy a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Café and Restaurant Christiania
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-out time is Noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of NOK 150 per pet, per night
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Self parking fee: NOK 320 per day
- Pet fee: NOK 150 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: NOK 100
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NOK 175 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NOK 325.00 per night
- Best Western Karl
- Best Western Karl Johan
- Best Western Karl Johan Hotel
- Best Western Karl Johan Hotel Oslo
- Best Western Karl Johan Oslo
- Hotel Best Western Karl Johan
- Hotel Karl Johan
- Karl Johan Best Western
- Karl Johan Best Western Hotel
- Karl Johan Hotel
- Best Western Karl Johan Hotell Hotel Oslo
- Norlandia Karl Johan Hotell Oslo
- Best Western Karl Johan Hotell Hotel
- Best Western Karl Johan Hotell Oslo
- Best Western Karl Johan Hotell
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.