Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Kita hotel in Umeda, walk to Umeda Sky Building
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Umeda, this romantic hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Floating Garden Observatory and Umeda Sky Building. Osaka Science Museum and Mint Museum are also within 3 miles (5 km).
3 restaurants, an indoor pool and a nightclub are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas, a free area shuttle and free train station pick-up are also provided. Additionally, a fitness centre, a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café are on-site.
All 303 soundproofed rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet and 24-hour room service. Guests can enjoy deep soaking bathtubs, and other standard amenities include fridges, minibars and LED televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The Westin Osaka
Renovations & Closures
- Selected guestrooms
In addition to an indoor pool, The Westin Osaka provides a sauna and a fitness centre. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, and guests can grab a coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access.
This 4-star property offers access to A business centre and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 603 square feet (56 square metres) include conference rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a nightclub, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff. An area shuttle within 1 km and A train station pick-up shuttle are complimentary for guests. Limited on-site parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
The Westin Osaka has designated areas for smoking.
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- Business centre
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 2
- Built in 1993
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 56
- Free area shuttle
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 603
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Free train station pickup
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 303
- Number of floors - 30
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transport (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Free newspaper
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room massage available
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LED TV
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
AMADEUS – This restaurant overlooks the garden.
KOKYU – This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
HANANO – This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
LOBBY LOUNGE – This café only serves lunch.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna and a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 20
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 10000.0 per day.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 20 years old.
- A city tax will be collected at the property, effective 1 January 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100 to JPY 300 per person, per night, based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150.00 per person, per night.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY3400 for adults and JPY1550 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY1550 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY780 (one-way), (up to 12 years old)
- Self-parking fee: JPY2000 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: JPY2000 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY10000.0 per day
- Westin Osaka Hotel
- Westin Osaka
- The Westin Osaka Hotel Osaka
- Osaka Westin
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc.). Additionally, accommodation proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.