Search Hotels in Orvault
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 16 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 14 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 28 Oct 2019
Reviewed on 12 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 17 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 23 Dec 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Orvault has to offer including its theatres. Around the area, top sights include Zenith de Nantes, Nantes Cathedral and Passage Pommeraye.
- You'll find 286 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Nantes
- The closest major airport is in Nantes (NTE-Nantes - Atlantique), 8.1 mi (13.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Orvault
A favourite place to visit in the city is L'Odyssee. Additionally, in the area you'll find Zenith de Nantes and Nantes Cathedral.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Orvault. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Quintessia-Resort - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant and an indoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and convenient parking.
- The Originals City, Hôtel Agora, Nantes Ouest (Inter-Hotel) - Our customers like the overall value at this hotel. Amenities at this 2-star hotel include free parking and free WiFi.
Top places to visit around the area include Passage Pommeraye, 5.2 mi/8.3 km from the heart of the city, and Jardin des Plantes, which is 5.3 mi/8.5 km away.
Dressing for Orvault
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Orvault gets about 768.80 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 24°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Orvault?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Orvault, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Orvault?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Orvault?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Orvault?
Orvault Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Orvault by Star Rating
- Hotels near Orvault Airports
- Areas of Orvault
- Accommodation near Orvault Attractions
- More accommodation types in Orvault
- Choose Your Orvault Hotel Style
- Search Orvault Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Orvault
- Hotels Near Orvault, Nantes
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends