Search Orleans Hotels, Ottawa
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 25 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 11 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 18 Oct 2020
Visitors to Orleans are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its waterfalls. Byward Market Square, National Gallery of Canada and Rideau Canal are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Orleans
- The closest major airport is in Ottawa, ON (YOW-Macdonald-Cartier Intl.), 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Orleans
The picturesque setting of Princess Louise Falls and Petrie Island Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Place D'Orleans Shopping Center is a favourite for retail therapy. In the area, you'll also find Byward Market Square and National Gallery of Canada.
Below is a top accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ottawa East - Orleans - Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Ottawa Division can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its convenient parking and clean, quiet rooms.
Top places to see around the area include Rideau Canal, 10.8 mi/17.4 km from the city centre, and Parliament Hill, which is 10.9 mi/17.6 km away.
Dressing for Orleans
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 7°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -15°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and -3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and -13°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Orleans is 34 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 25°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -13°C