Overview of Channel House
Choose dates to view prices
Room, Partial Sea View
Superior Suite, Jetted Tub, Ocean View
Standard Suite, Jetted Tub, Ocean View
Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom, Jetted Tub, Ocean View
Deluxe Suite, Jetted Tub, Ocean View
Superior Room, Jetted Tub, Ocean View
Studio, Fireplace, Ocean View
Deluxe Room, Fireplace, Ocean View
About this area
Located in Depoe Bay, Channel House is in the city centre and on the waterfront. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Nye Beach and Depoe Bay City Park, while Whale Watching Center and Whale, Sea Life, and Shark Museum are cultural highlights. Tradewinds Charters and Alder House Glassblowing are also worth visiting. With scuba diving, snorkelling and parasailing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.Visit our Depoe Bay travel guide
- Whale, Sea Life, and Shark Museum - 1 min walk
- Tradewinds Charters - 3 min walk
- Whale Watching Center - 3 min walk
- Depoe Bay City Park - 5 min walk
- Rocky Creek State Scenic Viewpoint - 3 min drive
- Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) - 150 min drive
- Mazatlan Mexican Restaurant - 1 min walk
- Bay View Thai Kitchen - 1 min walk
- Sea Breeze Cafe - 3 min walk
- O'Downey's Irish Pub - 3 min walk
- Gracie's Sea Hag - 4 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 0 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
We really enjoyed it
View was amazing. Breakfast was excellent. Bed was a bit firm.