Search Hotels in Orcines
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 22 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 11 Dec 2019
Reviewed on 16 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 9 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 16 Aug 2019
Reviewed on 12 Nov 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Orcines has to offer including the golf courses, parks and restaurants. Top sights in the city include Puy de Pariou and Puy de Dome.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Orcines
- The closest major airport is in Clermont-Ferrand (CFE-Clermont-Ferrand - Auvergne Intl.), 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Orcines
The city's natural beauty is on display at Puy de Pariou, Puy de Dome and Auvergne Volcanoes Regional Nature Park. Additionally, you might want to add Golf des Volcans to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Orcines. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Logis Hôtel les Hirondelles is located in central Orcines. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Orcines can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Arum Hôtel Restaurant is located in the heart of Orcines. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Orcines can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and clean, quiet rooms.
- Le Relais des Puys is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Orcines can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Place de Jaude, located 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from the heart of the city, and Clermont-Ferrand Cathedral, which is 4.3 mi (6.9 km) away.
Dressing for Orcines
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 14°C during the day and 0°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 27°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 20°C and night-time averages of 1°C
- About 626 millimetres of rain falls on Orcines each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 26°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 1°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Orcines?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Orcines, will I receive a refund?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Orcines?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Orcines?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Orcines?
Orcines Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Orcines by Star Rating
- Hotels near Orcines Airports
- Accommodation near Orcines Attractions
- More accommodation types in Orcines
- Choose Your Orcines Hotel Style
- Search Orcines Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Orcines
- Hotels Near Orcines, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends