Visitors to Onich are sure to enjoy the bars and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting, mountain views and coffee shops. Top sights in the city include Lochaber Geopark and Loch Linnhe. In Onich, there are 5 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Onich
The city's natural beauty is on display at Lochaber Geopark, Loch Linnhe and Loch Leven. In the area, you'll also find Ben Nevis and Glenfinnan Viaduct.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Onich. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Creag Mhor Lodge - This 4-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free parking and a bar. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Lodge On The Loch - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
Dressing for Onich
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 9°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 18°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 19°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- Onich gets about 1319.50 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 18°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C