Dangerous hotel, nasty staff
Issues with room: drapes wouldn't close, big hole in the bathroom wall, vanity falling off wall, phone and alarm didn't work, microwave had issues, VERY dangerous rusting steel stairs to second floor. Every night when we returned to room, our key card didn't work. Staff shredded my exedia receipt in front of me! Staff argued with guests at breakfast about coffee. Told them just to drink decaf! We contacted Super8 corporate to try to get something done. So far, the hotel offered us a free one night stay--like we would ever stay there again! I will be contacting the Oklahoma City building inspector about dangerous conditions. This hotel needs to close!