Guests are sure to enjoy the restaurants in Oiartzun. This city also attracts visitors with its welcoming ambiance.
- There are 3 Oiartzun hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas April is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in San Sebastian (EAS), 6 mi (9.7 km) from the city centre
Staying in Oiartzun
Searching for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may appreciate these highly rated, small-scale inns and unique hotels:
- Hotel Restaurante Usategieta
- Casa Rural Olazi
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Hotel Restaurante Usategieta with a 5 out of 5 user rating, whereas Casa Rural Olazi has a 4 rating by guests.
Dressing for Oiartzun
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 14°C during the day and 4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 22°C, while the average at night is 7°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 21°C and nighttime averages of 6°C
- About 30 millimetres of rain falls on Oiartzun each year