Get an overview of this hotelOak Park, IL hotel, 10 miles from downtown Chicago
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
10 miles from Chicago
Just 10 miles and 15 minutes by train from downtown Chicago, this hotel is 1 block from the train stop; it is also 8 blocks from the Hemingway Museum.
A restaurant is on site, and wireless Internet access is complimentary throughout the hotel.
European-style guestrooms with two double beds are equipped with microwaves, refrigerators, and phones with voice mail.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Carleton of Oak Park
This low-rise hotel is 10 miles from downtown Chicago and 12 miles from O'Hare International Airport. The hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access throughout, as well as meeting facilities and two restaurants. The Metro Commuter Train, which leads to downtown, is one block from the hotel. Self parking is complimentary.
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 153
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Business center
- Wedding services
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1928
- Conference space size (meters) - 232
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Free WiFi
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 2500
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Poor Phil's - Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner in a sports bar atmosphere.
Barclay's American Grill - Classic American cuisine with a twist. Serving dinner after 5 PM.
Room service - Available from Barclay's American Grille after 5 PM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 4 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 10.00 per day.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8.00 and USD 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per day
- Carleton Hotel
- Carleton Hotel Oak Park
- Carleton Oak Park
- Oak Park Carleton
- Carleton Of Oak Park
- The Carleton Of Oak Park Hotel Oak Park
- Carleton Oak Park Hotel
We should mention
Up to 4 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.