Search Hotels in Norwood Park, MD
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 12 Oct 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 28 Nov 2020
Visiting Norwood Park
Visitors can enjoy all that Norwood Park has to offer including the restaurants, shopping and sporting events. Maryland Stadium, Washington National Cathedral and Smithsonian's National Zoo are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 1493 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Gaithersburg, MD (GAI-Montgomery County Airpark), 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in College Park, MD (CGS), 11.3 mi (18.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Norwood Park
A favourite place to visit in the city is Northwest Golf Course. In the area, you'll also find Maryland Stadium and Washington National Cathedral.
As you start planning your visit to Norwood Park, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 151 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Omni Shoreham Hotel is located 13.3 mi (21.5 km) from the heart of Norwood Park. This 4-star hotel in Washington features an outdoor pool, a health club and a poolside bar. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and central location.
- Washington Plaza is 14.5 mi (23.4 km) from central Norwood Park. This 4-star hotel in Washington features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- Hamilton Hotel Washington DC is 14.8 mi (23.7 km) from the centre of Norwood Park. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Washington can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness centre, along with pillowtop beds. Our customers like its central location and comfortable rooms.
Top places to visit in the area include Smithsonian's National Zoo, located 13 mi (20.9 km) from the city centre, and Great Falls Park, which is 14.5 mi (23.3 km) away.
Dressing for Norwood Park
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 15°C during the day and -3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 21°C and night-time averages of -3°C
- Norwood Park gets about 1024 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging -2°C