Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 19 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 9 Nov 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 18 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 9 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 10 Aug 2020
Travellers to Norwich give high marks for the casinos and relaxing spas. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events and live music. Around the area, top sights include Mohegan Sun Casino, Mohegan Sun Arena and Foxwoods Resort Casino.
- You'll find 138 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Mystic - New London
- The closest major airport is in New London, CT (GON-Groton - New London), 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Westerly, RI (WST-Westerly State), 20 mi (32.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Norwich
Well known for its live music scene, the city's cultural venues include Norwich Arts Center, Leffingwell House Historic Museum and Slater Memorial Museum. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Norwichtown Mall is a favourite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Norwich Golf Course and Upper Falls Heritage Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Norwich. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Norwich - This 2.5-star hotel in Westside Norwich features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its quiet location and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Courtyard by Marriott Norwich - Our customers like the bar and overall value at this hotel. This 3-star hotel in Norwichtown features a restaurant, an indoor pool and free parking.
- The Spa at Norwich Inn - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Westside Norwich can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Top places to visit in the area include Mohegan Sun Casino, located 4 mi (6.5 km) from the city centre, and Mohegan Sun Arena, which is 4 mi/6.5 km away.
Dressing for Norwich
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and -5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 26°C, whilst the average at night is 2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 11°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 20°C and night-time averages of -4°C
- Norwich gets about 1262 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 27°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -4°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Norwich?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Norwich, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Norwich?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Norwich?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday to Norwich?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Norwich?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Norwich?
Where's the best place to stay if you'd like to visit the local casinos in Norwich?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Norwich?
What's the best accommodation in Norwich that's close to historical sites?
Norwich Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Norwich by Star Rating
- Hotels near Norwich Airports
- Areas of Norwich
- Accommodation near Norwich Attractions
- More accommodation types in Norwich
- Choose Your Norwich Hotel Style
- Search Norwich Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Norwich
- Hotels Near Norwich, Connecticut
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends