- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Your dates need to occur after 2019-12-06. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Black Boys Hotel is located in Norwich. Norwich Theatre Royal and The Straw Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Royal Cromer Golf Club and Weston Park Golf Club. Hillside Animal Sanctuary and Dinosaur Adventure are also worth visiting.
- North Walsham Station - 11 min drive
- Norwich (NWI-Norwich Intl.) - 14 min drive
- Gotterson's Fish Bar — 2 min walk
- Recruiting Sergeant — 11 min drive
- The Bluebell Freehouse — 12 min drive
- Kings Head — 13 min drive
- Breakers Cafe — 15 min drive
About this property
Black Boys Hotel
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi and wired Internet
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Breakfast available for a fee
- 1 restaurant
- Smoke-free property
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Fab food, staff & hotel .
Great base to explore Norfolk. Nice clean rooms with some nice touches & added extras . Fabulous food , breakfast & dinner ( Be warned very large portions!!). Obviously a very popular restaurant , so booking a table will be necessary. It was a little bit noisy on one of the nights we stayed ,but the positives outweighed the negatives by a long way. The staff were a credit to the hotel , hardworking, friendly & informative.