Posted 11-Oct-2016 on Hotels
Unfortunately our stay at this hotel was a nightmare. Checked in and got our room key. We were absolutely mortified when we saw the room we would be staying in. Cigarette burns on the comforter, cigarette burns on the bed sheets as well. The sheets were dirty like they hadn't been changed. I understand that it was a cheap motel but, for the room not to be clean or the toilet not to working it was a waste of our time and money. We asked to switch rooms and it got even worse . Same thing in the next room.. cigarette burns, dirty bathroom the bathroom was so dirty it look like it hadn't been cleaned or disinfected and years!! Cigarette burns on the side of the tub, cigarette burns on the back of the toilet, cigarette burns on the desk that was in the room old furniture no chair to sit in you could only sit on the bed. My fiancé and I was totally shocked One set of towels for two people . The free Wi-Fi was nonexistent. I can go on and on. The initial three night stay turned into only one night we checked out the that next morning. We were fortunate enough to find another hotel room for the same which was much better much nicer.