Get an overview of this hotelLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants and free breakfast
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
These hotel accommodations are located throughout the area in Oleggio Castello.
2 restaurants, a bar/lounge, and a rooftop terrace are available at this hotel. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a business center, meeting rooms, and concierge services are onsite.
All 45 soundproofed rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and minibars. Thoughtful touches include bathrobes and slippers, and guests will also find room service and flat-screen TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Castello Dal Pozzo
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 5-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Castello Dal Pozzo has designated areas for smoking.
- Express check-in
- Rooftop terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 6
- Year Built 2010
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 45
- Television in common areas
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge), Free self parking
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Flat-panel TV
- Soundproofed rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
- In-room safe
Where to Eat
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Le Fief - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Dal Pozzo 24 - Overlooking the garden, this bistro specializes in Italian cuisine and serves light fare only. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 11 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 70.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 30 per pet, per stay
- 1 per room (up to 10 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 80 per vehicle (one-way)
- Extended parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 70.00 per night
- Castello dal Pozzo
- Castello dal Pozzo Hotel
- Castello dal Pozzo Hotel Oleggio Castello
- Castello dal Pozzo Oleggio Castello
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Accommodations are situated at multiple addresses. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.