Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly hotel with free breakfast and restaurant
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Pickering hotel is steps from Pickering Church and Beck Isle Museum. Pickering Castle is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) away.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a business center. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, meeting rooms, dry cleaning, and tour/ticket assistance are onsite.
All 21 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and TVs with DVD players. Free newspapers and free bottled water are also available to guests.
Room AmenitiesInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The White Swan Inn
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. 2 meeting rooms are available. This family-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
The White Swan Inn is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Number of floors - 2
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Free self parking
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The White Swan Inn has a restaurant on site.
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 20 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 12.50 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of GBP 12.50 per stay
- Dogs only
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Pet deposit: GBP 12.50 per stay
- Pet fee: GBP 12.50 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20 per night
- White Swan Inn Pickering
- White Swan Pickering
- The White Swan Hotel Pickering
- The White Swan Inn Pickering, Yorkshire
We should mention
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.