North Berwick Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to North Berwick and want to take your pet along? Enjoy quality time with your pet at one of 3 hotels that accept pets. Here are top hotels and accommodation destinations liked by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- No. 12 Quality Street is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with free WiFi and plasma TVs. Our customers appreciate this 3-star inn's breakfast and location.
- Pets are welcome at Macdonald Marine Hotel And Spa. This hotel offers a full-service spa and a restaurant. Our customers appreciate this 4-star hotel's pool and beach locale.
- Dogs can join their owners at Nether Abbey Hotel. This hotel offers guests free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Customers like this 3-star hotel's restaurant and helpful staff.
Planning your trip to North Berwick
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organise an outing with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 1°F
- April to June: the average is 18°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°F during the day and 7°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for North Berwick is 26 mm
Exploring North Berwick with your pet
Known for its golfing and seaside, North Berwick has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit North Berwick Law and North Berwick Golf Course. While you're there, make sure you don't miss North Berwick Harbour and Scottish Sea Bird Center. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Cage and Avian Solutions, Animal Magic Pet Supplies or Pawstoshop.