Visiting North Beach
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in North Beach, though all visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants, beaches, and shopping. Welcoming and walkable, this riverfront city also attracts visitors with its bars and cafés.
- There are 2 North Beach hotels
- April is the most expensive month to travel here, while June tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER), 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around North Beach
- SCITECH Discovery Centre and Perth Mint are popular cultural attractions
- Families come for attractions such as Aquarium of Western Australia, The Great Escape, and Bayswater Waves
- The beach and riverfront highlight the natural beauty, and Mettam's Pool, Kings Park and Botanic Garden, and City Beach are some places worth a visit
- Shopping is a highlight of the area, so enjoy some retail therapy at Sorrento Quay Boardwalk, Westfield Whitford City, and Station Street Markets Subiaco
- Cheer with the crowd at a game or event at Subiaco Oval or WACA Ground
North Beach is adjacent to Scarborough. Popular sights in the area include Hyde Park and Kings Park War Memorial.
Staying in North Beach
Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like Ocean View Motel, averaging GBP 85.56 per night. Ocean View Motel, a 3-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3.5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for North Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 14°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, while the average at night is 9°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 21°C with nighttime averages of 8°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 30°C and nighttime averages of 10°C
- Average annual rainfall for North Beach is 760 millimetres