Get an overview of this hotelHistoric hotel with restaurant and spa services
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated in a rural location, this historic hotel is 5.4 mi (8.6 km) from Oland Golfklub and within 12 mi (20 km) of Koldmose Church and Jammerbugtens Golf Club. Aggesborg and Aggesborg Church are also within 12 mi (20 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has spa services and a seasonal outdoor pool. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include conference rooms, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden.
All 22 rooms offer comforts like Frette Italian sheets and pillow menus, plus free WiFi and TVs. Other amenities available to guests include room service, showers, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This romantic hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, spa services, and a terrace. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Kokkedal Slotshotel is a smoke-free property.
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 1536
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 7
- Free self parking
- Spa services on site
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Shower only
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Room service
- Frette Italian sheets
- Pillow menu
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Restaurant SlotskÃ¦lderen - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Biblioteksbaren - Onsite bar.
Room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a seasonal outdoor pool.
Children under 1 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Sports massage
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 3 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for DKK 170 per night.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: DKK 100 for adults and DKK 50 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: DKK 170 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Kokkedal Slotshotel Brovst Hotel
- Kokkedal Castle Brovst
- Kokkedal Castle Hotel
- Kokkedal Castle Hotel Brovst
- Kokkedal Slotshotel Hotel Brovst
- Kokkedal Slotshotel Hotel
- Kokkedal Slotshotel Brovst
- Kokkedal Slotshotel
We should mention
The seasonal pool will be open from April to September. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.