Guests are sure to enjoy the museums and parks in Nogata.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Kitakyushu (KKJ), 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Nogata
- Well-known for its museums and attractions, such as Nogata Municipal Coal Memorial Museum, Edo Light Museum, and Kitakyushu Municipal Children's Culture and Science Museum
- The natural setting of the parks is picturesque, and places to visit include Fukuchi Sanroku Hana Park, Nogata, Japan, Sugao No Taki Waterfall, and Hiraodai Countryside Park
Getting around Nogata
Nogata has many options for getting around. If you're looking to travel outside of the area, take a train from Nogata Station, Nogata Shinnyu Station or Nogata Chikuzenueki Station.
Dressing for Nogata
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 15°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 24°C as the daytime average and 4°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Nogata is 38 millimetres