Get an overview of this hotelOcean-view hotel with a bar/lounge, near Castle Park
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Popular property highlights
Located in Old Town, this beachfront hotel is in the city center, just steps from Quai Rauba Capeu, Castle Hill, and Castle Park. Nice Ferry Terminal is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) away.
Guests of this beach hotel will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as a fitness center and a sauna.
All 56 soundproofed rooms feature minibars and room service. For a bit of entertainment, LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hôtel La Pérouse
In addition to an outdoor pool, Hôtel La Pérouse provides a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 646 square feet (60 square meters) include meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 56
- 24-hour front desk
- Outdoor pool
- Number of floors - 6
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 2
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Year Built 1940
- Conference space size (feet) - 646
- Conference space size (meters) - 60
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Access via exterior corridors
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Le Patio - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 8 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 65 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 65 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
Please note that cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are aviailable in the Deluxe Room and must be requested in advance. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.25 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 24 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 25 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 65 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 65 per day
- Hôtel La Pérouse
- Hôtel La Pérouse Nice
- La Pérouse
- Hôtel Pérouse Nice
- La Pérouse Nice
- Hôtel Pérouse
- Pérouse Nice
We should mention
Children 8 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.