Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Nexo has to offer including the art, churches and parks. Tourists can also enjoy the city's university setting, golf courses and beaches.
- There are 136 hotels and other accommodation options in Nexo
- The closest major airport is in Ronne (RNN-Bornholm), 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Nexo
The city's natural beauty is on display at Balka Beach, Dueodde Beach and Bornholms Sommerfuglepark & Tropeland. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bornholm Butterfly Park and Bornholmertarnet.
In Paradisbakkerne, there are 136 accommodation choices and hotels to make it easy to plan your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Myregaard B&B & Apartments - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Balka Strand - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for Nexo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 5°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and 0°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Nexo is 584.70 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 19°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -1°C