- River Dart Country Park
- 8 min drive
- Buckfast Abbey
- 11 min drive
- Buckfast Butterfly Farm and Dartmoor Otter Sanctuary
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Church House Inn is located in Newton Abbot. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Dartmoor and River Dart Country Park, while Coombestone Tor and National Park Visitor Centre Princetown are cultural highlights. Buckfast Butterfly Farm and Dartmoor Otter Sanctuary and Paignton Zoo are also worth visiting.
- River Dart Country Park - 8 min drive
- Buckfast Abbey - 11 min drive
- Buckfast Butterfly Farm and Dartmoor Otter Sanctuary - 12 min drive
- Buckland Abbey - 16 min drive
- Garden House - 16 min drive
- Totnes Station - 19 min drive
- Exeter (EXT-Exeter Intl.) - 33 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant with a bar.
About this property
Church House Inn
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Quintessential historical pub b&b, best bacon!!
Really enjoyed my brief stay here- cool old pub (apparently circa 1329) with modern facilities, spacious if not glamourous room, I slept well. Cosy pub downstairs with wifi (if you sit by the window or pop outdoors) and even a bit of 3G reception. Really friendly helpful staff, and the bacon at breakfast was possibly the best I've ever eaten! Wish I'd been a bit longer!