Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel, walk to Castle Keep
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Newcastle-upon-Tyne, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of O2 Academy Newcastle, Castle Keep, and Grey's Monument. St. James' Park and Quayside are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a snack bar/deli, coffee/tea in a common area, and a meeting room.
All 98 rooms provide free WiFi, room service, and digital TV. Guests will also find coffee makers, free local calls, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Sleeperz Hotel Newcastle
The hotel offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in a common area, dry cleaning/laundry services, and room service (during limited hours).
Sleeperz Hotel Newcastle is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 98
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 2
- Snack bar/deli
- Year Built 2012
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Sleeperz Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Breakage deposit: GBP 20 per stay
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 7.95 and GBP 9.95 for adults, GBP 6.95 and GBP 8.95 for children (approximately)
- Hotel Sleeperz Newcastle
- Newcastle Hotel Sleeperz
- Newcastle Sleeperz
- Newcastle Sleeperz Hotel
- Sleeperz Hotel Newcastle
- Sleeperz Hotel Newcastle Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Sleeperz Newcastle
- Sleeperz Newcastle Newcastle-upon-Tyne
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.