Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel, walk to BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated in Gateshead, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art and Gateshead Millennium Bridge. Quayside and Tyne Bridge are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a 24-hour business center. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, a business center, and meeting rooms.
All 200 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, hair dryers, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Ramada Encore Newcastle-Gateshead
The hotel offers a restaurant. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. 4 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a terrace, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Ramada Encore Newcastle-Gateshead is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Total number of rooms - 200
- Year Built 2012
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms 4
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Private bathroom
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Shower only
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Hub - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10.00 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of GBP 0.00 per stay
- Dogs only
- Up to 50 lb
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 10.25 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 5.00 per day
- Pet deposit: GBP 0.00 per stay
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Encore Newcastle-Gateshead
- Ramada Encore Hotel Newcastle-Gateshead
- Ramada Encore Newcastle-Gateshead
- Ramada Newcastle-Gateshead
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.