Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel, walk to BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art
Situated in Gateshead, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art, Gateshead Millennium Bridge and Quayside. Tyne Bridge and Sage Gateshead are also within 15 minutes. Manors Station is 19 minutes by foot and Newcastle Central Station is 21 minutes.
A restaurant, a fitness centre and self parking are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a business centre, dry cleaning and a 24-hour front desk.
All 200 rooms offer free WiFi, room service (during limited hours) and TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee/tea makers, hairdryers and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Ramada Encore by Wyndham Newcastle-Gateshead
The hotel offers a restaurant. A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. A business centre is on-site at this 3-star property. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness centre, a terrace and multilingual staff. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
Ramada Encore by Wyndham Newcastle-Gateshead is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business centre
- Year Built – 2012
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 200
- Number of floors - 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Shower only
- Private bathroom
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Hub – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10.00, per pet, per night, plus a deposit of GBP 0.00 per stay.
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 10.25 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 5.00 per day
- Pet deposit: GBP 0.00 per stay
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-in fee
- Ramada Encore Newcastle-Gateshead Hotel
- Ramada Encore Newcastle-Gateshead
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.