Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, this hotel is 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from Kingston Park Stadium and within 6 mi (10 km) of Kirkley Hall Zoological Gardens and City of Newcastle Golf Club. St. James' Park and Tyne Bridge are also within 9 mi (15 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and 24-hour room service. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include conference rooms, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities.
All 100 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and TVs. Guests will also find coffee makers, free newspapers, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Britannia Hotel Newcastle Airport
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 5597 square feet (520 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Number of floors - 3
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Airport transportation
- Meeting rooms 7
- Conference space size (feet) - 5597
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 520
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- RV, bus, truck parking
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
- Free newspaper
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Old Rangoon Restauran - This restaurant serves dinner only.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 25 per stay)
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 15.00 and GBP 10.00 for adults, GBP 5.00 and GBP 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 25 per stay)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Britannia Hotel Newcastle Airport
- Britannia Hotel Newcastle Airport Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Britannia Newcastle Airport Hotel
- Britannia Newcastle Airport Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Hotel Britannia Newcastle Airport
- Newcastle Airport Britannia Hotel