- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Holiday Inn Stoke on Trent M6, Jct 15
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 Double Bed
Room, 1 Single Bed, Non Smoking
Executive Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Newcastle-Under-Lyme, Holiday Inn Stoke on Trent M6, Jct 15 is in the city centre. Gladstone Pottery Museum and The Potteries Museum and Art Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Trentham Monkey Forest and Dorothy Clive Garden. St Giles Catholic Church and Biddulph Grange Garden are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.Visit our Newcastle-Under-Lyme travel guide
- Trentham Gardens - 3 min drive
- Royal Stoke University Hospital - 4 min drive
- Trentham Monkey Forest - 5 min drive
- Britannia Stadium - 5 min drive
- Kings Hall - 6 min drive
- Stoke-On-Trent Station - 5 min drive
- Manchester (MAN) - 40 min drive
- Westbury Tavern - 10 min walk
- The Gatehouse - 17 min walk
- Krishna's - 2 min drive
- Sizzling Wok - 2 min drive
- Black Lion - 2 min drive
About this property
Holiday Inn Stoke on Trent M6, Jct 15
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Fitness facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: GBP 40 per stay
- Pet fee: GBP 20 per accommodation, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Disliked: Cleanliness
My bedroom key won’t work, had to walk over to reception several times to correct this in just an overnight stay. Then my room had a McDonalds bag from the previous guest. Sad.