Get an overview of this hotelDelightful beach hotel with a steam room
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Newcastle, this beachfront hotel is in the city center and within a 10-minute walk of Newcastle Ocean Baths, Christ Church Cathedral, and Fort Scratchley. Nobbys Head Beach and Civic Theater are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Guests of this beach hotel will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as a fitness center and a steam room.
All 88 rooms offer WiFi, iPod docks, and TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include 24-hour room service, wired Internet, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Novotel Newcastle Beach
Novotel Newcastle Beach features a steam room and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. 3 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers barbecue grills, coffee/tea in a common area, and concierge services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Novotel Newcastle Beach is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 88
- Number of floors - 5
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Concierge services
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 3
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2010
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (meters) - 165
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( AUD 24.95 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( AUD 24.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( AUD 24.95 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( AUD 24.95 per day )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free newspaper
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Bistro Dalby - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a steam room and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 45 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for full breakfast: AUD 27.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 24.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AUD 24.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 24.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: AUD 24.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 50 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: AUD 22 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 45 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Newcastle Beach Novotel
- Novotel Hotel Newcastle Beach
- Novotel Newcastle Beach
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.