- Newbury and Crookham Golf Club
- 15 min drive
- Highclere Castle
- 15 min drive
- Honesty Kingsclere
- 1 min walk
- The George & Horn
- 5 min walk
- Southampton (SOU)
- 42 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Bel & The Dragon Kingsclere is located in Newbury. Festival Place and Viables Crafts Centre are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Mill Field Nature Reserves and Walbury Hill. 4 Kingdoms Adventure Park and Thatcham Nature Discovery Centre are also worth visiting.Visit our Newbury travel guide
- Newbury and Crookham Golf Club - 15 min drive
- Highclere Castle - 15 min drive
- St. Mary's Church (Thatcham) - 16 min drive
- Thatcham Nature Discovery Centre - 18 min drive
- Newbury Racecourse - 20 min drive
- Basingstoke Overton Station - 7 min drive
- Southampton (SOU) - 42 min drive
- Honesty Kingsclere - 1 min walk
- The George & Horn - 5 min walk
- Nelsons Diner - 16 min walk
- Star Inn - 2 min drive
- The Royal Oak - 3 min drive
About this property
Bel & The Dragon Kingsclere
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
Property is also known as
- Bel Dragon Inn Newbury
- Bel Dragon Newbury
- Bel & The Dragon Kingsclere Inn
- Bel & The Dragon Kingsclere Newbury
- Bel & The Dragon Kingsclere Inn Newbury
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Pub with rooms above. Very friendly & accommodating. Excellent food, great atmosphere! Please note that since the rooms are above the pub it will be a bit noisy until closing time. Not a huge issue on a lovely summer night.