Get an overview of this hotel5-star luxury hotel, walk to Carnegie Hall
Collect 200 points
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, our elite customers are invited to enjoy the free room upgrades and other benefits upon availability at check-in.See details
Located in the heart of New York, this luxury hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Carnegie Hall, Ed Sullivan Theater, and Museum of Modern Art. Rockefeller Center and Broadway are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a 24-hour fitness center and a bar/lounge. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, a rooftop terrace, and a 24-hour business center are onsite.
All 240 rooms boast tablet computers and offer WiFi and pillowtop beds. MP3 docks and 24-hour room service are standard, as are LED TVs with digital channels.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Viceroy Central Park New York120 W 57th St New York NY 10019
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measure 1000 square feet (93 square meters). This luxury hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and a library. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Viceroy Central Park New York is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 240
- Number of floors - 29
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 2013
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1000
- Conference space size (meters) - 93
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.99 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 14.99 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.99 per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- MP3 docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Tablet computer
- LED TV
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Kingside Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
The Roof - This rooftop bar specializes in American cuisine and serves light fare only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per stay
- 1 per room (up to 25 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 99 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 65.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- New York Viceroy
- Viceroy Hotel
- Viceroy Hotel New York
- Viceroy New York
We should mention
Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Viceroy Central Park New York is listed in the 2014 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.