Book your room at The Lexington New York City, Autograph Collection
Get an overview of this hotelMidtown East hotel near Rockefeller Center
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, our elite customers are invited to enjoy the free room upgrades and other benefits upon availability at check-in.See details
Located in Midtown Manhattan, 3 blocks from Rockefeller Center, the Lexington New York City houses a large Latin-beat nightclub featuring salsa nights.
In addition to the nightclub's Latin fare, guests can select from a 1920s inspired bar and a diner with a New York City flair.
Guestrooms include large desks with ergonomic Herman Miller chairs, private bathrooms, and WiFi for a surcharge. HD televisions include pay movies.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
The Lexington New York City, Autograph Collection511 Lexington Ave at 48th St. New York NY 10017
The Lexington New York City, Autograph Collection, wood-floored 24-hour fitness center contains cardio machines, weight equipment, free weights, and plasma high-definition TVs. The business center includes 5 computers, plasma high-definition TVs, and up-to-date flight information. Complimentary wireless internet access is available in the 24-hour business center and all public areas of the hotel.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 712
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 28
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 3
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Local Expert Concierge
- 24-hour business center
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per night ), Wired internet access ( USD 13.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Cribs/infant beds available
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Daily housekeeping
Where to Eat
Raffles Bistro - Casual, independently-operated coffee shop/restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
The Mixing Room - Covered in 1920s decor showcasing a modern and classic fusion of the Art Deco's history, this bar serves appetizers with an Asian flare and classic cocktails. Open from Monday through Saturday from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
Starbucks - Stand-up coffee bar off lobby also serving pastries, sandwiches, and desserts. Open daily early morning to late night.
Nearby Things to Do
Central Park, 14 blocks from the hotel, offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including tennis courts, rowboat rentals, horseback riding, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. Rockefeller Center's skating rink, 3 blocks west, opens in winter, as does Central Park's Wollman Rink.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is Noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 150 per pet, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Deposit: USD 100.00
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 60 per day
- Pet fee: USD 150 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Autograph Collection Lexington
- Autograph Collection New York City
- Lexington Autograph Collection
- Lexington Autograph Collection Hotel
- Lexington Autograph Collection Hotel New York City
- Lexington New York City
- Lexington New York City Autograph Collection
- New York City Lexington
- Lexington New York City Autograph Collection Hotel