Get an overview of this hotelMidtown East hotel near Rockefeller Center
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia +Platinum members receive free room upgrades and +Platinum and +gold members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Located in Midtown Manhattan, 3 blocks from Rockefeller Center, the Lexington New York City houses a large Latin-beat nightclub featuring salsa nights.
In addition to the nightclub's Latin fare, guests can select from a 1920s inspired bar and a diner with a New York City flair.
Guestrooms include large desks with ergonomic Herman Miller chairs, private bathrooms, and free WiFi. HD televisions include pay movies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Lexington New York City, Autograph Collection
The Lexington New York City, Autograph Collection, wood-floored 24-hour fitness center contains cardio machines, weight equipment, free weights, and plasma high-definition TVs. The business center includes 5 computers, plasma high-definition TVs, and up-to-date flight information. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 712
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 28
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- Meeting rooms 3
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Local Expert Concierge
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( USD 13.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Raffles Bistro - Casual, independently-operated coffee shop/restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
The Mixing Room - Covered in 1920s decor showcasing a modern and classic fusion of the Art Deco's history, this bar serves appetizers with an Asian flare and classic cocktails. Open from Monday through Saturday from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM.
Starbucks - Stand-up coffee bar off lobby also serving pastries, sandwiches, and desserts. Open daily early morning to late night.
Nearby Things to Do
Central Park, 14 blocks from the hotel, offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including tennis courts, rowboat rentals, horseback riding, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. Rockefeller Center's skating rink, 3 blocks west, opens in winter, as does Central Park's Wollman Rink.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 150 per pet, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Deposit: USD 100.00
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 65 per day
- Pet fee: USD 150 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Autograph Collection Lexington
- Autograph Collection New York City
- Lexington Autograph Collection
- Lexington Autograph Collection Hotel
- Lexington Autograph Collection Hotel New York City
- Lexington New York City
- Lexington New York City Autograph Collection
- New York City Lexington
- Lexington New York City Autograph Collection Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.