Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco Manhattan hotel in Hell's Kitchen, walk to Broadway
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Hell's Kitchen, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Palace Theatre, Broadway and Times Square. Rockefeller Center and Ed Sullivan Theater are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness centre and a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a 24-hour business centre and valet parking.
All 355 properties boast deep soaking bathtubs, and offer kitchenettes and LCD televisions. Guests will also find refrigerators, microwaves and room service (during limited hours).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
The Belvedere Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of A 24-hr business centre and meeting rooms.
Event facilities measure 1600 square feet (149 square metres). This Art Deco hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
The Belvedere Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 2
- Year Built 1928
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 149
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 1600
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 355
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 17
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Belvedere Hotel has a restaurant on-site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD19.95 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD40.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD55.00 per day
- Early check-in fee: USD75
- Late check-out fee: USD75
- Rollaway bed fee: USD20 per night
- Belvedere Hotel New York
- Belvedere New York
We should mention
Children aged 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Complimentary Wine Reception
Book a stay in an Executive room category and enjoy complimentary access to the wine reception in the lobby from 5 PM to 6 PM daily.
Full details at check-in. Restrictions may apply.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert