Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco hotel in New York's Theater District
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Popular property highlights
Ideal Midtown location
This New York hotel is in the center of all the action, located in the cluster of Broadway theaters. The center of Times Square is 2 blocks away, and Rockefeller Center is a 3-block walk.
The hotel's restaurant is a Brazilian "rodizio"-style steakhouse serving skewered meats and features a live band five nights a week. An Art Deco–style café offers a Continental breakfast buffet (surcharge). Full service concierge, and 24-hour fitness center are also available.
The Belvedere's smoke-free guestrooms include convenient kitchenettes with microwaves, refrigerators, and coffee/tea makers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary in Executive rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Belvedere Hotel
Located at the edge of the Theater District, this Midtown New York City hotel is two blocks from Times Square and three blocks from Rockefeller Center.
The Belvedere's 24-hour business center has four computers with high-speed Internet access (surcharge) and a printer (surcharge). A complimentary 24-hour fitness center contains cardio machines, a weight machine, and free weights. A laundry room has coin-operated machines.
The hotel offers a full-service concierge. This hotel was renovated in September of 2012.
- Total number of rooms - 346
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 17
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Meeting rooms 2
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 149
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Year Built 1928
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1600
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 13.95 per night )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Churrascaria Plataforma - This renowned Brazilian "rodizio"-style steakhouse is open daily. Master rotisseurs carve succulent cuts of roasted beef, lamb, pork, and other fine meats tableside. The Churrascaria Plataforma's extensive wine collection serves as the perfect accompanimen. A spectacular salad bar and many Brazilian delights are also prepared fresh daily.
Belvedere Café - Open daily for breakfast, offering guests the choice of a continental or American breakfast buffet.
Nearby Things to Do
Central Park, 11 blocks north of this New York hotel, offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including ball fields, tennis courts, rowboat rentals, horseback riding, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. Rockefeller Center's famed skating rink, three blocks east, opens in winter, as does Central Park's Wollman Rink.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 40.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 55.00 per day
- Early check-in fee: USD 75
- Late check-out fee: USD 75
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Belvedere Hotel
- Belvedere Hotel New York
- Belvedere New York
- Hotel Belvedere
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Complimentary Wine Reception
Book a stay in an Executive room category and enjoy complimentary access to the wine reception in the lobby from 5 PM to 6 PM daily.
Full details at check-in. Restrictions may apply.