Get an overview of this hotelChic Garment District hotel with a rooftop terrace
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Fifth Avenue shopping
The Marriott Vacation Club is in the heart of Manhattan's Garment District - Macy's is 5 minutes away, and Fifth Avenue's boutiques are just around the corner. Broadway and Times Square are also a 5-minute walk, and Grand Central/42nd Street Station, a few blocks away, has subway connections across the city.
Cocktails on the terrace
Guests can enjoy classic American cuisine. The year-round roof terrace offers contemporary cocktails and unbeatable Empire State Building views at Top of the Strand, one of the city's favorite cocktail spots.
Relaxing rainfall showers
Free WiFi and iPod® docks are standard, with complimentary Showtime and HBO among the hundred TV channels available. Rooms on higher floors boast balconies with sweeping city views. All rooms offer 4-star touches like bathrobes and rainfall showers, and Condé Nast prints add a vintage touch.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, New York City
Renovations & Closures
- Fitness facilities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 2500 square feet (232 square meters). This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, New York City is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 177
- One meeting room
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 21
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 232
- Smoke-free property
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Year Built 2009
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 2500
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Designer toiletries
- iPod docking station
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Where to Eat
Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, New York City has a restaurant on site.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 17 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49-59 per day
- Marriott Vacation Club Pulse New York City Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club Pulse New York City
- The Strand Hotel
- Marriott Vacation Club New York City Hotel
We should mention
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.