Get an overview of this hotelCentral Park-view hotel with rooftop pool/sundeck
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Near Carnegie Hall
Le Parker Meridien New York is in a fashionable area of Midtown Manhattan; Carnegie Hall is a half-block away, Central Park is 2 blocks north, and the Museum of Modern Art is a 3-block stroll.
An indoor pool and adjacent sundeck overlook Central Park. A health spa/fitness center offers classes. Multiple meeting facilities are available onsite. Dining choices comprise acclaimed breakfast spot Norma's and the hidden burger joint.
Scandinavian-decor guestrooms and suites have featherbeds and down comforters. Desks with ergonomic chairs have high-speed Internet cables. 46-inch flat-screen TVs also offer Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Le Parker Meridien New York
Le Parker Meridien New York has 2 onsite restaurants, Norma’s and The Burger Joint, as well as Knave coffee shop. 24-hour room service is also available. Gravity Fitness and Spa (surcharge) is available where there is access to personal-training sessions, massages, and a sauna. The penthouse-level indoor pool is also available. Business amenities include complimentary weekday morning transportation to Wall Street and onsite meeting room facilities. Valet parking is available for a fee.
- Indoor pool
- Health club
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 9
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 42
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Total number of rooms - 729
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Conference space size (meters) - 1
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Year Built 1981
- Conference space size (feet) - 10,000
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 16.33 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( USD 16.33 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 16.33 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 16.33 per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Norma's - Acclaimed breakfast/brunch restaurant serving choices such as lemon pancakes with Devonshire cream, French toast with strawberries, pistachios, and Valhrona chocolate sauce, and lobster frittata with sevruga caviar. Open for breakfast, lunch, brunch. Kid's menu is available.
The Burger Joint - Hidden away off the lobby, this casual and rustic restaurant serves burgers and beer. Open for lunch and dinner.
Knave - Lobby take-out spot serving juices, tea, espresso, pastries from early morning to late night.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel's Gravity Fitness & Spa includes a penthouse, 40-foot-long, three-lane indoor pool bordered by lounge chairs and providing a Central Park view through a window wall. The pool, open early morning to late night, is available to guests for a fee. An adjacent sundeck opens in summer.
Open from early morning to late evening, the two-level, 15,000-square-foot fitness facility (day-use surcharge; complimentary use with spa treatment) in the hotel's lower level contains a half-basketball court (additional surcharge), two racquetball courts (additional surcharges), weight-machine room, cardio rooms, free weights, and women's and men's saunas. Complimentary morning pastries and all-day coffee and tea are available in a relaxation lounge.
Exercise classes are offered seven days a week and are included in the day-use surcharge. Varying by season, the schedule includes classes such as yoga, Pilates, aerobics, kickboxing, and spinning.
Central Park, 2 blocks north of Le Parker Meridien New York, offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including tennis courts, rowboat rentals, horseback riding, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. Rockefeller Center's skating rink, 7.5 blocks south, opens in winter, as does Central Park's Wollman Rink. A golf driving range is located at Chelsea Piers sports/entertainment complex on the Hudson River 1.75 miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Basketball on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 50 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: between USD 50 and USD 1000 for adults, USD 50 and USD 1000 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 16.33 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 16.33 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 16.33 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 16.33 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 54-65 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 40 per week
- In-room microwave fee: USD 40 per week
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50 per night
- Meridien New York
- Meridien Parker
- Meridien Parker New York
- New York Meridien
- New York Parker Meridien
- Parker Meridien
- Parker Meridien Hotel
- Parker Meridien Hotel New York
- Parker Meridien New York
- Parker Meridien New York Hotel
- Le Parker Meridien Hotel New York City
- Meridien Le Parker
- Meridien New York City
- Le Parker Meridian
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.