Get an overview of this hotelModern, boutique-style hotel on famous 42nd Street
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip. *Offers may apply
On famous 42nd Street
Manhattan and Times Square are right outside this boutique-style hotel, also surrounded by Broadway theaters and steps from Madame Tussauds, Ripley's Believe It Or Not, shopping, museums and nightlife.
Modern, boutique-style hotel with view dining
The Hilton's Restaurant Above and Pinnacle Bar provide views of the city for diners. On-site amenities include business center, fitness center and more.
Oversized guestrooms with panoramic views
Hilton Times Square's 460 guestrooms are some of the largest standard-size accommodations in Midtown at 330-360 square feet, offering sweeping views of Times Square and the Hudson River. Amenities include safe, 37-inch flat lat screen TV, and upscale bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hilton Times Square
Built in 2000, the boutique-style, four-star Hilton Times Square has a location on 42nd Street which places it near many attractions, such as Rockefeller Center and Fifth Avenue, along with transportation hubs. The hotel features Zagat-rated dining and a concierge/ticket desk to help guests see a show.
Complimentary wireless Internet is accessible throughout the hotel and business travelers can take advantage of 8 meeting rooms that total in 5,500 square feet of meeting space.
The Hilton's fitness center includes free weights and exercise equipment. The hotel provides discount passes to New York Sports Club across the street.
Security guards are stationed 24 hours per day and valet parking is available for guests.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 43
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 460
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 8
- Year Built 2000
- Television in common areas
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 13.99 per night ), Wired internet access ( USD 13.99 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- MP3 docking station
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Restaurant Above - The Hilton's Zagat-rated, 21st-floor restaurant, adjacent to the lobby and overlooking 42nd street, has a contemporary American menu with French influences. It serves three meals daily, including a hot and cold breakfast buffet (surcharge), and offers the option of a prix-fixe, pre-theater menu. The menu changes seasonally.
Pinnacle Bar - The lobby's freestanding, marble-topped bar, right next to the restaurant, is furnished with leather seats, banquettes, and a row of bar stools at the floor-to-ceiling windows. The bar offers light fare and a specialty cocktail list, as well as the option of ordering from the main restaurant menu. Open from early afternoon until after midnight. The bar also provides views of Times Square.
Room Service - Available limited hours.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 30.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per accommodation, per day
- Dogs and cats only
- Up to 75 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 13.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 52 per day
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 30.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.00 per night
- Hilton Times Square Hotel
- Hilton Hotel Times Square
- Hilton Times Square
- Times Square Hilton
- Hilton New York City
- Hilton Times Square Hotel New York City
- New York City Hilton