Get an overview of this hotel4-star Manhattan hotel in Central New York City, walk to Broadway
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 7 February 2018 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Central New York City, this hotel is steps away from Palace Theatre and Broadway. Times Square and Rockefeller Center are also within 10 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a fitness centre and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, valet parking and coffee/tea in a common area.
All 468 properties feature comforts such as pillowtop beds and premium bedding, while conveniences include sitting areas and refrigerators. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) and microwaves are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton New York City - Times Square
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to A business centre.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton New York City - Times Square is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fitness facilities
- Local Expert Concierge
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service (Mon-Fri)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 468
- Number of floors - 45
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Separate sitting area
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Morning Coffee Kiosk – This coffee shop specialises in American cuisine and only serves breakfast.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 75, per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 75 per stay.
- Up to 50 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD33 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD57 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD85 per day
- Pet deposit: USD75 per stay
- Pet fee: USD75 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD25.0 per night
- DoubleTree Suites Hilton New York City Times Square Hotel
- DoubleTree Suites Hilton New York City Times Square
- DoubleTree Suites Hilton
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) guests.
NYC Sightseeing Promotion
Book a stay in a NYC Sightseeing Package rate category, and receive the following:
- USD5 discount on a Circle Line 3-hour tour, 2-hour tour (Harbor Lights), or 75-minute sightseeing cruise
- USD30 discount on a World Yacht Dinner Cruise
- USD5 discount on a City Sights Double Decker bus tour
NYC Parking or Breakfast Promotion
Book a stay in the "NYC Parking or Breakfast" rate category and receive 1 of the following:
- Complimentary overnight parking for 1 car during stay
- OR a full American breakfast for maximum 2 adults and 2 children per room in the hotel's restaurant
Must book the "NYC Parking or Breakfast" rate category to qualify. No in/out privileges for complimentary parking. Breakfast rate applies only for up to 2 adults and 2 children max. Benefit is provided per night per stay. No cash value for unused portion of offer. Not combinable with other promotions. Not applicable to already confirmed reservations or for group bookings. Offer may not include gratuities or taxes. Valid anytime, subject to availability. Other restrictions may apply.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert