Book your room at Sheraton New Orleans Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelNew Orleans hotel on Canal Street by French Quarter
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
This modern, 49-story smoke-free hotel is conveniently located on Canal St, where the restaurants and shops of the French Quarter meet New Orleans' bustling Central Business District.
The Sheraton New Orleans Hotel features a restaurant and lobby lounge, and a lobby Internet café with wireless Internet access.
Striking city views
All of the 1,110 guestrooms in the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel look out onto city or river vistas and come with oversized leather chairs, premium bedding, and wireless Internet access.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Sheraton New Orleans Hotel500 Canal St New Orleans LA 70130
The Sheraton New Orleans Hotel offers a restaurant and lobby lounge along with a Starbucks on the lobby level. In-room dining is available 24 hours a day.
Link@Sheraton is an Internet café in the lobby with Internet workstations, data ports, wireless and wired Internet access, printing services, magazines and newspapers, a lounge area, and light food and beverages. The 24-hour business center includes 34 meeting rooms, and a conference center. The hotel also offers concierge and wedding services.
The Sheraton New Orleans Hotel is entirely smoke-free, fines apply for violations.
- 24-hour front desk
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 49
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 34
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 1110
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of meeting rooms - 52
- Conference center
- 24-hour business center
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Outdoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1982
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per night ), Wired internet access ( USD 12.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Roux Bistro - Breakfast and lunch are served daily at this gallery restaurant overlooking the hotel's expansive atrium lobby. It specializes in contemporary New Orleans cuisine with a Creole flair. Menu items include traditional po-boy sandwiches and Blackened Catfish Filet over crawfish ettouffée. This view restaurant is graced by a 50-foot mural depicting the street life of old-world New Orleans.
Pelican Bar - Named for the Louisiana state bird, this pub has the ambience of a French Quarter courtyard with its live plants, tiered fountain, wrought-iron furnishings, and gazebo bar. Menu offerings include light meals and a wide variety of cocktails. Open daily for bar service, lunch and dinner. Some meals may not be served daily.
Starbucks Coffee - This famous coffee shop offers coffees from around the world and tasty baked goods. Lunch is also available with a selection of crisp salads and deli-style sandwiches.
Nearby Things to Do
The Sheraton New Orleans Hotel has a rooftop pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Pets stay free
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 40 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Pets allowed (no fees)
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 19.75 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per stay
- Hotel New Orleans Sheraton
- Hotel Sheraton New Orleans
- New Orleans Hotel Sheraton
- New Orleans Sheraton
- New Orleans Sheraton Hotel
- Sheraton Hotel New Orleans
- Sheraton New Orleans
- Sheraton New Orleans Hotel
- Sheraton New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.