Overview of Magnolia New Orleans
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed (ADA)
Presidential Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
In the city centre, Magnolia New Orleans is in New Orleans's Central Business District neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Louisiana Children's Museum and National World War II Museum are cultural highlights, while Saint Louis Cathedral is a notable landmark. Looking to enjoy an event or a match? See what's going on at Mercedes-Benz Superdome or Smoothie King Center. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Canal Street - 2 min walk
- Harrah's New Orleans Casino - 4 min walk
- Audubon Aquarium of the Americas - 8 min walk
- Louisiana Children's Museum - 11 min walk
- Saenger Theatre - 11 min walk
- New Orleans Union Passenger Terminal - 18 min walk
- New Orleans, LA (MSY-Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl.) - 26 min drive
- Laurel Oak — 1 min walk
- Commerce - 1 min walk
- Welty's Deli - 1 min walk
- The Ruby Slipper Cafe - 2 min walk
- CHOPHOUSE NEW ORLEANS - 2 min walk
About this property
Magnolia New Orleans
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 36 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities
Staff was great! Very helpful. But they charged us for valet parking daily instead of 1 time. (They fixed it.) The gym only had a couple cardio machines with nothing else in a small room that you had to walk outside to get to. They also weren’t able to tell you if you could do a late check out until the morning you check out, so that was definitely aggravating. On another note, don’t overlook the tiny Commerce Diner on the corner. It’s amazing!)