Visiting Neutral Bay
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Neutral Bay, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the cafes, restaurants and shopping. This city also attracts visitors with its welcoming and walkable ambiance.
- There are 7 Neutral Bay hotels
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas June is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Neutral Bay
- Taking a ferry is one of the top activities, whereas Circular Quay, Milsons Point Wharf, and Overseas Passenger Terminal are favourite sights to visit
- Popular family attractions include Luna Park, Taronga Zoo, and SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
- Places such as Bondi Beach and Newport Beach exemplify the area's natural beauty
- Shopping is a highlight of the area, so enjoy some retail therapy at The Rocks Markets, Australia Square and Chifley Plaza
Getting around Neutral Bay
There are plenty of options for getting around Neutral Bay. You can cross the water in a ferry from the local port.
Staying in Neutral Bay
With 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from in Neutral Bay, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates. There are 6 apartments ranging from GBP 88 to GBP 88 per night.
You might like one of these highly rated, smaller hotels and specialty properties for a charming or stylish getaway:
- Wyndel Apartments - The Mint
- Neutral Bay Lodge
Wyndel Apartments - The Mint, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4 out of 5 user rating. Also Neutral Bay Lodge has a 3.8 rating by guests.
Dressing for Neutral Bay
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 16°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, while the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 20°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 25°C and nighttime averages of 12°C
- Average annual rainfall for Neutral Bay is 1191 millimetres